[IMUG-L] IMUG at MLA

Harden, Jean Jean.Harden at unt.edu
Thu Jan 23 15:22:24 EST 2014

III Music Users -

This year Nathan James will be at the meeting in Atlanta. His email signature calls him Library Relations Manager, Innovative Interfaces, Inc., Little Rock, AR. What would you like to have him talk about this year? I know I'd like to hear something about how III is preparing for BibFrame, since that is getting pretty concrete now.

In addition to sending me some ideas of topics, please start thinking of your questions for the meeting. I will send Nathan any that I get ahead of the meeting, so that he can prepare answers (including getting information from the Innovative programmers or other company folks as needed). There will be time in the meeting for bringing up questions that come to mind at the moment. We'll get better thought-out answers to ones that are submitted ahead of time, though.

Jean