[OSU Humanitarian Engineering Center] T4C Volunteer Request

Dunlap, Sally A. dunlap.291 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed May 18 10:29:03 EDT 2016

Hi could you send out the following information:

Are you an industrial engineering student? Do you want to help the homeless population in Columbus? Tech4Community needs your help! We have an exciting volunteer opportunity for you to use your technical skills to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of a local homeless shelter. For more info, please contact Sally Dunlap (dunlap.291 at osu.edu<mailto:dunlap.291 at osu.edu>) and check out our website: https://ctc.engineering.osu.edu/

[https://ctc.engineering.osu.edu/sites/ctc.engineering.osu.edu/files/styles/medium/public/media/about-us-brainstorming_3.png?itok=LzS-601r]<https://ctc.engineering.osu.edu/>

Community Technology Clinic<https://ctc.engineering.osu.edu/>
ctc.engineering.osu.edu
What is Tech4Community? Innovative Technology + Social Work + Community Involvement = Long-term Positive Change. Tech4Community is envisioned to be a space where ...

Thanks so much,

Sally Dunlap, MSWt

OSU Masters of Social Work | Candidate '16
Gladden Community House | Community Services Case Manager
OSU Tech4Community | Student T4C Outreach Assistant
(614) 603-7262 | dunlsa5 at gmail.com<mailto:lapso.kara at gmail.com>