[Folkserv] FW: Your help requested - advertising upcoming colloquium

Waugh-Quasebarth, Jasper waugh-quasebarth.1 at osu.edu
Tue Mar 5 08:59:10 EST 2024

Hi everyone,

Please see this invitation from OSU Folklore graduate, Caroline Toy, regarding the upcoming colloquium on Narrative and Belief. It will feature some past and present OSU scholars as well as some leading thinkers on belief, so please mark your calendars! Students working through theses are especially encouraged to attend the Saturday discussions of method.
Jasper Waugh-Quasebarth, PhD
Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Comparative Studies
Director and Archivist, Center for Folklore Studies