[Folkserv] FW: [Huminst] Fw: [Kachawillaykuna] Thursday, Nov. 30 -- Open House and Student Research Showcase in Hagerty Hall 255 2:20-3:40 p.m.

Waugh-Quasebarth, Jasper waugh-quasebarth.1 at osu.edu
Tue Nov 28 14:48:25 EST 2023

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well!

My Andean Art, Culture and Society class (SPA 4515) is hosting an OPEN HOUSE and Student Research Showcase on Thursday, November 30 from 2:20-3:40 p.m. in Hagerty Hall 255 to share their end-of-semester projects and research on Andean art!

I would love to guarantee them a good public. So please come out and support the students, ask questions, browse the demonstrations.  You are welcome to attend as much or as little of the event as you like (the whole period, 30 minutes, 20 minutes, or whatever works with your schedule).

Please let me know if you have a class that may coincide with these times and whether you can bring them as a co-curricular activity.  If your class time does not coincide, please consider offering an incentive to encourage your students to stop by.

This showcase attempts to reflect course integration with a departmental resource like the Andean and Amazonian Art Collection and also to validate student work and have it go beyond the classroom.

Many thanks and I hope to see some of you there!

Michelle

[cid:acc74dc7-916c-4082-bf94-a7c1e02fc15b]

[Image removed by sender. The Ohio State University]
Michelle Wibbelsman
Associate Professor
Department of Spanish and Portuguese
281 Hagerty Hall, 1775 College Road, Columbus, OH 43210-1430
614-292-7787 Office
wibbelsman.1 at osu.edu<mailto:wibbelsman.1 at osu.edu> http://sppo.osu.edu<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/http/*sppo.osu.edu__;Lw!!KGKeukY!yXOcaEgGMs0oSoTOIFG-Rpym8r8RNS9SGOJ7v2zGTu6bHSPzYD8ibqM34Xqsz1QYEJnWeRUej_aRAPQ8fJDK2I7ieIs$>

Kawsay Ukhunchay Andean and Amazonian Indigenous Art and Cultural Artifacts Research Collection
https://u.osu.edu/aaac/

​K'acha Willaykuna Andean and Amazonian Indigenous Art and Humanities Collaboration
https://​globalartsandhumanities.osu.edu/cross-disciplinary-research-focus-areas/immobility/kacha-willaykuna<https://globalartsandhumanities.osu.edu/cross-disciplinary-research-focus-areas/immobility/kacha-willaykuna>

Buckeyes consider the environment before printing.