[Folkserv] Martha Sims, emerita -- CORRECTED

Bender, Mark bender.4 at osu.edu
Tue May 23 17:35:25 EDT 2023

Congratulations Martha -- an achievement well-deserved.  Living Folklore is a classic!

Best,  Mark

Mark Bender
Professor of Chinese Literature and Folklore
Chair, Department of East Asian Languages and Literatures
The Ohio State University
1775 College Road S, Hagerty Hall 398
Columbus, OH 43210

USA