[Folkserv] SEIF Talk on University Folklore Archives at 1 PM EDT

Waugh-Quasebarth, Jasper waugh-quasebarth.1 at osu.edu
Wed Mar 22 11:42:09 EDT 2023

Hi everyone,

Katey and I will be giving a talk, "University Folklore Archives: Institutional or Community Research," to the International Society for Ethnology and Folklore (SEIF) Archives Working Group today 1 PM EDT.  We'll be discussing how two of our community partnerships, the Columbus-Copapayo Sister Cities Project and the Joseph T. Williams Collection of Rendville, OH, relate to our mission and values as a bottom-up archive.

You can join the webinar by following this link: https://www.siefhome.org/wg/arch/events.shtml
[https://www.siefhome.org/images/wg/arch.png]<https://www.siefhome.org/wg/arch/events.shtml>
SIEF Working Group on Archives Events<https://www.siefhome.org/wg/arch/events.shtml>
Upcoming and past events of the SIEF Working Group on Archives
www.siefhome.org

[https://www.siefhome.org/images/wg/arch/samla_23_march.jpg]<https://www.siefhome.org/downloads/wg/arch/samla_23_March.pdf>

Thanks!