[Folkserv] CSR Writing Group Meets This Friday!

Finver, Savannah H. finver.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Jan 31 10:15:22 EST 2023

Dear All,

This is just a friendly reminder that the Center for the Study of Religion will host its next meeting of our twice-monthly writing group for the semester this coming Friday, 2/3, beginning at 10am in Hagerty 198. For those who haven’t joined us before, this writing group is designed primarily for faculty and graduate students, but also other members of our learning community who are working on a writing project related to the academic study of religion. We typically write from 10am-12pm (with coffee and tea available) and talk about our work over a catered lunch from 12-1pm. This week, we’ve decided to have lunch catered from Lavash. We encourage you to join us for as much or as little of the time as you’re able. For more information and a complete list of meeting dates this semester, please follow THIS LINK<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/mailchi.mp/cdac0d6e35ed/csr_writing_group__;!!KGKeukY!20JyuhBfdlqv8kkd8Mmf6SzVA-jyQetqA126dHwXABcxR-PUN2pcgiQ7_1-_n63oLL1-rjZ1hgaPoRlbVG-JjPtc7LnlRHQxah2Yr4aDG1w$>. RSVPs aren’t required, but if you’d like to let us know if you’ll be attending for lunch, you can reply to this email. Please do encourage anyone you know who you think might benefit from the shared working space (especially graduate students) to attend.

Cheers,
Savannah

----
Savannah H. Finver