[Folkserv] January 20: In honor of Amy Shuman

Noyes, Dorothy noyes.10 at osu.edu
Fri Jan 13 15:14:26 EST 2023

Dear all,

Next Friday, January 20th, Project Narrative will be hosting an event to honor Amy Shuman<https://projectnarrative.osu.edu/events/amy-shuman-celebration> in celebration of her retirement. This event will take place at 3:30 PM (EST) in Denney Hall 311. Professor Shuman’s talk will also be accessible through Zoom (see meeting ID and password below).

The event will begin with introductory comments from Jim Phelan and Dorothy Noyes. Professor Shuman will then present her talk: “What I Didn’t Know At The Time: Narrative, Temporality and Trauma.” The lecture will be followed by responses from Galey Modan and Julia Watson.

Zoom information:
Meeting ID: 915 0248 3229
Password: 145887

We hope you can join us! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Best,
Kayla

Kayla Goldblatt
GA, Project Narrative