[Folkserv] FINAL Reminder: CSR's NMTAP with Zahra Abedi TOMORROW!

Finver, Savannah H. finver.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Feb 7 12:22:55 EST 2023

Dear All,

This is a final reminder that the Center for the Study of Religion’s first No More Than A Page Event, featuring Zahra Abedi, is happening TOMORROW, Wednesday, February 8, 2023, in 198 Hagerty Hall from 4-5:30pm! Details below or at our website HERE<https://religion.osu.edu/events/no-more-page-zahra-abedi>. A PDF of Zahra’s page is attached.

Cheers,
Savannah

----
Savannah H. Finver