[Folkserv] FW: Southern Highland Craft Guild, 1st Annual Craft Studies Conference--Craft:Making and Thinking, CFP

Borland, Katherine borland.19 at osu.edu
Thu Dec 7 10:13:25 EST 2023

I am very excited to be able to share a CFP for the Southern Highland Craft Guild's Inaugural Craft Studies Conference in Asheville, NC. The theme this year is Craft: Making and Thinking. We welcome scholars and makers to come together on the
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
    Report Suspicious  <https://us-phishalarm-ewt.proofpoint.com/EWT/v1/KGKeukY!vIQdMiaND6YARRdxn04kNylfwavF11YDX4YT7qk7TtW3KyFKPU95cgOwmEF4KBZ-ZERsZnWBv5toahxXOzxkSoIPcf1RUg3wpxfmE1KaebojKJoyC0xccVGvd5PBfcXpml9S8Dkc$>   ‌
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
I am very excited to be able to share a CFP for the Southern Highland Craft Guild's Inaugural Craft Studies Conference in Asheville, NC. The theme this year is Craft:Making and Thinking. We welcome scholars and makers to come together on the Blue Ridge Parkway for conversation and fellowship around the process and people of craft.

The Conference will be held Fri March 1-Sun March 3, 2024 at the Folk Art Center on the Blue Ridge Parkway. There is a prize for best paper and presenters are also awarded a $100 gift certificate to use toward some handmade craft objects!

Have a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year.

All the best,

Matthew E. Monk
Development and Grant Writer
Southern Highland Craft Guild