[Folkserv] Fw: Free Folklore Material

Shuman, Amy shuman.1 at osu.edu
Tue Aug 22 11:42:16 EDT 2023

Dear folklorists,  Please see the message below from Wayne Lovely. I hope that Wayne will keep the materials until I get back from Italy. I'll miss you all at the upcoming picnic. I was planning to have a get-together on September 11—I'll bring refreshments—so people could look through stuff. Meanwhile, though, it's in the hallway outside Denney 421, so you might want to go sooner than that and find some treasures. It's all folklore materials—I already gave away the other subjects.  best wishes, Amy