[Folkserv] QualLab Lunch Talk on Utilizing Indigenous Methodologies in Modern Research

ASC Center for Ethnic Studies ethnicstudies at osu.edu
Wed Nov 30 11:35:57 EST 2022

Hello! My name is Mianmian Fei and I am a Graduate Research Associate at the QualLab<https://u.osu.edu/quallab/> under the College of Education and Human Ecology. We have an upcoming virtual Lunch Talk next Thursday (Dec 8th) at 12 p.m. on the topic of Exemplifying the Teaching of Our Elders: Utilizing Indigenous Methodologies in Modern Research that you might find interesting. Please find the attached flyer for more information.  Thank you and hope to see you at the Lunch Talk!

Best regards,
Mianmian

[The Ohio State University]

Mianmian Fei (费棉棉)
Ph.D. Student, Higher Education & Student Affairs
Graduate Research Associate, QualLab<https://u.osu.edu/quallab/>

The Ohio State University
College of Education and Human Ecology
Department of Educational Studies