[Folkserv] TOMORROW: CMRS Symposium (includes topics of early American and colonial environmentalism)

Moriarty, Megan moriarty.8 at osu.edu
Thu Nov 17 11:18:24 EST 2022

Hello everyone-

Some or all of the lectures at tomorrow's CMRS Symposium will be of interest to all programs across the Humanities Institute. Please share with your students.

Good morning, all,

CMRS's Autumn 2022 Symposium is tomorrow! Join us as we learn about and discuss the important topic of "Environments and Sustainability in the Medieval and Early Modern Worlds" from the angles of our six lectures. We start at 9AM in Thompson 202 tomorrow, and a roundtable discussion will be held on Saturday (11/19) morning at 10AM. More information, including a schedule and abstracts, is available at our website: https://cmrs.osu.edu/events/autumn-2022-cmrs-symposium-environments-and-sustainability-medieval-and-early-modern-worlds
[https://cmrs.osu.edu/sites/default/files/2022-10/symposium_art_3.jpg]<https://cmrs.osu.edu/events/autumn-2022-cmrs-symposium-environments-and-sustainability-medieval-and-early-modern-worlds>
Autumn 2022 CMRS Symposium: "Environments and Sustainability in the Medieval and Early Modern Worlds" | Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies - cmrs.osu.edu<https://cmrs.osu.edu/events/autumn-2022-cmrs-symposium-environments-and-sustainability-medieval-and-early-modern-worlds>
Add to Calendar 2022-11-18 10:00:00 2022-11-19 12:30:00 Autumn 2022 CMRS Symposium: "Environments and Sustainability in the Medieval and Early Modern Worlds" Please join us for the Autumn 2022 CMRS Symposium: "Environments and Sustainability in the Medieval and Early Modern Worlds" This in-person event will take place in Thompson Library, Room 202, with lunch and breaks next door in Thompson ...
cmrs.osu.edu


The symposium is free and open to the public, and we hope to see you there!

Looking forward,
Elise

M. Elise Robbins
Ph.D. Student - Renaissance Literature
Instructor - ENGL 1110 <https://english.osu.edu/writing-programs/fyw-curriculum> Writing and Information Literacy
Graduate Assistant - Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies<https://cmrs.osu.edu/>
Treasurer - MRGSA<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mrgsablog.wordpress.com/__;!!KGKeukY!08Ykze7z7APHq7hMelEU7xD9lEA1Hs4ryndii1PDqWHR0DzWFXKd4CeFSX31qCws6iLaNhJ0h-I7dfgup136zbROtO9n$>
College of Arts & Sciences, English Department
515 Denney Hall, 164 Annie and John Glenn Ave, Columbus, OH 43210
robbins.395 at osu.edu
Pronouns: she/her/hers