[Folkserv] journals and folklore offprints available

Shuman, Amy shuman.1 at osu.edu
Wed Aug 17 12:25:13 EDT 2022

Dear OSU folklorists, I'll be leaving my office at the end of December because I'm retiring--does anyone want the Journal of American Folklore, Western Folklore, Proverbium, Journal of Folklore Research and several other journals (including many anthropology journals)?  I have many decades of all of them.  I'm happy to help you to transport them and would love to see them find a home. Also, I'm giving away lots of good books as soon as I can get them ready to take photos of them on the shelf (and I could mail them to you).  best, Amy