[Folkserv] End of Year gathering, now rebranded as Start of Year gathering

Moriarty, Megan moriarty.8 at osu.edu
Thu Apr 28 15:13:30 EDT 2022

Hi, all,

Reluctantly, we have decided not to try and reschedule the end-of-year party, which was skuttled on Monday due to the water main break. Too many conflicts for faculty and finals for students make finding a new time before everyone disperses a real challenge.

Instead, we have decided open the year in August with a welcome-back celebration that will include a chance to celebrate last year’s accomplishments and award winners and to celebrate the start of a new year. I look forward to raising a can of diet coke and a chicken kebab with you all, and in the meantime please know what an honor it has been to work with you all over the course of the past 18 months. I am constantly amazed by all we accomplished together in the midst of storms, both epidemiological and fiscal.

Best,

Jared