[Folkserv] Fw: [Latina-o_studies] HCC End of Year Celebration_April 25th, 5:00pm, Hagerty Hall Courtyard

Moriarty, Megan moriarty.8 at osu.edu
Wed Apr 13 11:01:06 EDT 2022

Humanities Centers Consortium Celebration<https://hcc.osu.edu/events/end-year-celebration>

Join the Center for Folklore Studies, Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies, Center for Ethnic Studies, Center for the Study of Religion, the Melton Center for Jewish Studies, and the Humanities Collaboratory for a celebration marking the end of the academic year and celebrating the achievements of our student partners.