[ElectronicsClub] Analog to Digital Conversion !

Murray, Christopher D. murray.886 at osu.edu
Mon Mar 18 19:11:46 EDT 2019

[cid:image002.png at 01D4B6DD.4B446C30]

Analog to Digital!

[The Ohio State University]

March 18, 2019

Dear Electronics Enthusiasts,
This week the club will be hosting a workshop on analog to digital conversion(ADC)! During this workshop you will use an ATtiny to learn the basics of this concept. This is a very useful skill that can be applied to numerous applications. The workshop will take place in Scott Lab room N050 from 7-9pm.
An electronics club member will also be displaying their STEP project. Stop by and check it out!
Other news:
Tomorrow night MathWorks is hosting a MATLAB training session. It is taking place in E525 Scott Lab at 6pm. Stop by if you are free! Food and prizes will be provided!
We are currently seeking the next generation of officers to run the club. Attend one of our workshops, or email us for more information.
CDME(The Center for Design and Manufacturing Excellence) located at 1314 Kinnear Rd on West Campus has opened their Makespace! Be sure to stop by and check out all they have to offer.

Looking forward to seeing you soon,

Chris Murray
President of the Electronics Club
murray.886@<mailto:mitchell.1367 at osu.edu>o<mailto:mitchell.1367 at osu.edu>s<mailto:mitchell.1367 at osu.edu>u<mailto:mitchell.1367 at osu.edu>.<mailto:mitchell.1367 at osu.edu>e<mailto:mitchell.1367 at osu.edu>d<mailto:mitchell.1367 at osu.edu>u<mailto:mitchell.1367 at osu.edu>

Upcoming Events:

T Club ADC Workshop
Time: 7-9pm