[ElectronicsClub] Reminder: LED Matrix Workshop Tonight

Murray, Christopher D. murray.886 at osu.edu
Wed Feb 13 13:43:55 EST 2019

[cid:image001.png at 01D4BFBB.12903FE0]

LED MATRIX!

[The Ohio State University]

February 13, 2019

Dear Electronics Enthusiasts,
The club will be hosting a workshop on how to control an LED Matrix! During this workshop you will learn basics about using multiplexers, I2C communication, and most importantly how to incorporate LED matrixes into your own projects. This is a very useful skill that can be applied to various applications. The workshop will take place TONIGHT in Scott Lab room N050 from 7-9pm. Pizza will be provided.
Click here<https://files.slack.com/files-pri/T0MM03DN3-FFZ8ENWD8/download/file_from_ios.mov> to view a video of an LED Matrix one of the club officers assembled!
Other news:
We are currently seeking the next generation of officers to run the club. Attend one of our workshops, or email us for more information.
CDME(The Center for Design and Manufacturing Excellence) located at 1314 Kinnear Rd on West Campus has opened their Makespace! Be sure to stop by and check out all they have to offer.
Congratulations to all those who participated at this year's MakeOHI/O event!
Highschool I/O event is coming up. The event is in desperate need of funding. If interested in giving back follow this link, HighSchool I/O Fund Raiser<https://buckeyefunder.osu.edu/project/12991>
Check out our website for upcoming workshop dates and open club room hours!  E Club Website<http://electronicsclub.osu.edu/>

Looking forward to seeing you tonight ,

Chris Murray
President of the Electronics Club
murray.886@<mailto:mitchell.1367 at osu.edu>o<mailto:mitchell.1367 at osu.edu>s<mailto:mitchell.1367 at osu.edu>u<mailto:mitchell.1367 at osu.edu>.<mailto:mitchell.1367 at osu.edu>e<mailto:mitchell.1367 at osu.edu>d<mailto:mitchell.1367 at osu.edu>u<mailto:mitchell.1367 at osu.edu>

Upcoming Events:

LED Matrix Workshop

Time: 7pm to 9:00pm

Date: February 13, 2019

Location: Scott Lab N050

Electronics Club
079 Caldwell Lab | 234 W. 18th Ave | Columbus, Ohio 43210

electronicsclub at gmail.com<mailto:electronicsclub at gmail.com>