[ElectronicsClub] ArchE Week Event TODAY and Upcoming Workshop

Murray, Christopher D. murray.886 at osu.edu
Tue Apr 2 06:54:44 EDT 2019

Neopixel Workshop!

April 2, 2019

Dear Electronics Enthusiasts,
Wednesday the club will be hosting a workshop on controlling RGB LEDs! During this workshop you will use an Arduino to control manipulate an LED strip . This is a very useful skill that can be applied to numerous applications and also a lot of fun to play with. The workshop will take place in Scott Lab room N050 from 7-9pm.
Stop by the club room in the basement of Caldwell, room 078, TODAY between 3-6pm for free donuts and LED throwies.
Pizza will be provided.
Other news:
We are currently seeking the next generation of officers to run the club. Attend one of our workshops, or email us for more information.
CDME(The Center for Design and Manufacturing Excellence) located at 1314 Kinnear Rd on West Campus has opened their Makespace! Be sure to stop by and check out all they have to offer.

Looking forward to seeing you soon,

Chris Murray
President of the Electronics Club
murray.886@<mailto:mitchell.1367 at osu.edu>o<mailto:mitchell.1367 at osu.edu>s<mailto:mitchell.1367 at osu.edu>u<mailto:mitchell.1367 at osu.edu>.<mailto:mitchell.1367 at osu.edu>e<mailto:mitchell.1367 at osu.edu>d<mailto:mitchell.1367 at osu.edu>u<mailto:mitchell.1367 at osu.edu>

Upcoming Events:

Neopixel Workshop
Time: 7-9pm