[ElectronicsClub] Reminder for Tonight: Circuit Board Layout Workshop

Mitchell, Dale M. mitchell.1367 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Oct 17 11:13:00 EDT 2018

[cid:3E8EC9B7-CC47-4C36-9A9F-A7C3A1584597 at lan]

Circuit Board Layout Workshop

[The Ohio State University]

October 17, 2018

Dear Electronics Enthusiasts,
Have you ever wanted to take a messy breadboard or perfboard to the next level? Ever wanted to use a particular electronic component but discovered it's not available in a through-hole package? If you answered yes to any of those questions, you might be interested in our upcoming interactive workshop. Tonight at 7 pm in Baker 136, we will show you how to design and obtain a professional-looking printed circuit board using Autodesk EAGLE.

Come with a laptop with EAGLE installed. You can download the latest version here:  https://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/eagle

You will need to create an Autodesk account in order to use EAGLE. Although there is a limited free version, we recommend that you sign up with your .edu email to get a 3-year premium version of EAGLE at no cost.

As usual, there will be FREE PIZZA provided.

Disclaimer: the workshop will NOT be at our usual location, it will be in Baker 136 at 7 pm.

Looking forward to seeing you there,
Dale Mitchell
Vice President of the Electronics Club
mitchell.1367 at osu.edu

Upcoming Events:

PCB Layout Workshop
Time: 7 pm to 8:30 pm
Date: Wednesday, 10/17/18
Location: Baker 136

Electronics Club
079 Caldwell Lab | 234 W. 18th Ave | Columbus, Ohio 43210
electronicsclub at gmail.com