[Electronicsclub] Workshop Notice (3/22) Audio Workshop

Hensal, Jeff A. hensal.7 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Mar 20 19:13:48 EDT 2017

All,

Welcome back from break! I hope you are ready for our audio workshop this Wednesday.

In this workshop, we will explore different configurations of the LM386<http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/lm386.pdf> Operational Amplifier to amplify and filter audio signals generated from your smart phone or laptop. All you need to bring is a smart phone or laptop that you can play music from. No special software or materials are required; kits will be provided and pizza will be served!

Audio Workshop