[Electronicsclub] Workshop Notice (2/15) Shift Register Workshop

Hensal, Jeff A. hensal.7 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Feb 13 19:11:41 EST 2017

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone had a good weekend and is excited for our meeting coming up this Wednesday!

As we are still in the midst of revamping the audio workshop from last semester, we decided to postpone it until after MakeOHI/O. Instead, we will be holding the shift register workshop this Wednesday. In this workshop, we introduce the topic of shift registers and use them to create custom LED animations. Workshop kits will be provided along with the MSP430 Launch Pads - all you will need is the Energia IDE<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5gJXae1kH7UOHhBZlNxNGdnSU0> downloaded on your laptop. This workshop is more hands-on oriented; be sure to come enjoy pizza and learn all about shift registers!

What: Shift Register Workshop
When: Wednesday 2/15 @ 7pm
Where: Scott E0040
Bring: a laptop with Energia<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5gJXae1kH7UOHhBZlNxNGdnSU0> installed on it
Pizza? Of course!

Sincerely,

Jeff Hensal
President · Electronics Club
Undergraduate Research Assistant · CHPPE
Electrical Engineering 2018 · The Ohio State University
http://electronicsclub.osu.edu/