[Electronicsclub] Workshop Reminder (4/5) Transistor Logic

Hensal, Jeff A. hensal.7 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Apr 5 15:22:31 EDT 2017

Hello members,

Interested in the chance of winning a free microcontroller for just two minutes of your time? As the integral body of our organization, we value your opinions highly. Please fill out this brief (multiple choice) feedback survey<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScqGLsW6VvIPIZdDihAoYXyKZPjLLBGYq2kfdhuKTiBbEvN8Q/viewform> about how you would like the club to operate in the future. We will raffle off a free microcontroller to those who fill it out.

Also, tonight we are holding our first ever Transistor Logic Workshop! Come prepared to learn about transistors in the digital domain. We will use transistors as switches and build up to a CMOS inverter that will be visualized with LEDs. This is a great way to learn how to use transistors in your circuits while also scoring some free pizza!

What: Transistor Logic Workshop
When: Wednesday 4/5 @ 7pm
Where: Scott E0040
Bring: Nothing necessary; workshop kits provided
Pizza? Of course!

Thanks,

Jeff Hensal
President · Electronics Club
Undergraduate Research Assistant · CHPPE
Electrical Engineering 2018 · The Ohio State University
http://electronicsclub.osu.edu/