[Electronicsclub] Workshop Reminder (9/19) Software Defined Radio

Hensal, Jeff A. hensal.7 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Sep 19 15:50:12 EDT 2016

Hello all,

I would like to remind you of a workshop we are hosting tomorrow with Harris and ACM-W and inform you of a recruiting event coming up this Wednesday for Northrop Grumman.

SDR Workshop with Harris and ACM-W
After Tuesday's career fair, be sure to stop by the club's Software Defined Radio workshop. First, Harris will give insight into the different aspects of engineering their company performs. Then our alumni president Eric Bauer will be leading a workshop where members can configure a Software Defined Radio on their laptops. You will learn how to use the workshop software to tune into FM radio and track airplanes around Ohio in real time! ACM-W will also be in attendance to help mentor the workshop. There will be pizza!

What: SDR Workshop
When: Tuesday 9/20, 7:00-9:00pm
Where: Dreese Labs 113
Bring: Laptop (Windows OS preferred) and Resume

Northrop Grumman recruiting event
The hardware engineering department of Northrop Grumman is looking for electrical engineers! Check out the attached flier for information about the event and the company.

What: Northrop Grumman recruiting event
When: Wednesday, 9/21 from 6:00-7:00pm
Where: Dreese Labs 260
Bring: Resumes, and Questions!
Pizza will be provided!

Thank you,

Jeff Hensal
President · Electronics Club
Undergraduate Research Assistant · CHPPE
Electrical Engineering 2018 · The Ohio State University
http://electronicsosu.com/