[Electronicsclub] Meeting Reminder (11/2) Audio Workshop

Hensal, Jeff A. hensal.7 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Nov 2 11:23:54 EDT 2016

Hey everyone,

Today we will host our brand new Audio Workshop! We will explore TI's LM386<http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/lm386.pdf> Operational Amplifier to amplify and manipulate audio signals generated from your smart phone or laptop. All you need to bring is a smart phone or laptop that you can play music from. No software or materials are required; kits will be provided and pizza will be served! Attached is the schematic (amplifier with gain of 20) we will build and a picture of the completed circuit.

*The workshop will end around 8:30pm, so you'll have plenty of time to watch Game 7 of the World Series!

Audio Workshop