[Electronicsclub] Meeting Notice (2/10) - PWM Talk

Bauer, Eric C. bauer.432 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Feb 8 21:41:37 EST 2016

Hi everyone,

It'll be tough to follow the awesome week we had with the companies Harris Corp.<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/15sqNl0PXsJoFv3c1UQNwg5iDHhz5qLdywWH-oGyY0Sk/edit> and Texas Instruments<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1TCNN57iNIEhpiiPgRbn8Ovr59rejCtYKFI1MLEL2KHc/edit#slide=id.p>, but we hope this week will be just as interesting. This week we'll have a talk given about Pulse Width Modulation. This will include what it is, common applications and how you can use it in your projects. Full details are as follows:
What: Pulse Width Modulation Talk
When: Wednesday, 2/8/16 @ 7pm
Where: Knowlton Hall 190 (for real)
Bring: nothing, questions if you have them
Pizza: yep!

See you there.

Thanks,

Eric Bauer