[Electronicsclub] Sign Language Glove Workshop (4/6)

Bauer, Eric C. bauer.432 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Apr 4 14:32:13 EDT 2016

Hi all,

We are very excited to host M4C, the first place team at this year's Makeathon. Their winning project was a glove that could translate American Sign Language into text on a computer. They will be presenting some background on their project as well as helping you how to build your own translator glove. If you cannot make the meeting or just want to learn more, check out their documentation on their hackerster.io page!<https://www.hackster.io/15387/american-sign-language-translator-glove-838bd4>

At the very start of the meeting, we will also have Mr. Vineeth Vijayaraghavan as our guest of honor to share some wisdom about his mentorship experience with M4C and other students! He is currently a Director of Research & Outreach at the Solarillion Foundation, not to mention also an OSU alumnus and Undergraduate Research Mentor.

What: Sign Language Translator Glove Workshop
Where: Scott Labs E0040
When: Wednesday, April 6th @ 7pm
Pizza? Of course!
Bring: yourself