[Electronicsclub] No meeting tonight

Bauer, Eric C. bauer.432 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Sep 30 14:15:17 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

After a very busy September, the club has transitioned to its normal schedule of holding meetings every other week. There is no meeting tonight. Our next meeting will be October 7th at 7pm in Scott E040.

As a side note: if you have completed volunteer opportunities for E-council, please send an email to electronicsosu at gmail.com<mailto:electronicsosu at gmail.com> with what event you volunteered for. We'll confirm with E-council and send you information about Active Status benefits!

Thanks,

Eric Bauer
The Ohio State University - 2016
Electronics Club - President