[Electronicsclub] Meeting Notices - Wireless Energy & Mobile App Building

Bauer, Eric C. bauer.432 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Nov 16 19:54:27 EST 2015

Greetings Members,

I apologize if this email is coming through again. Anyway, the Electronics Club will be meeting twice this week-once on Tuesday and once on Wednesday. Both meetings will take place in the same room, Scott Lab E040, as well as 7pm. Pizza will be provided too.

Tuesday  - Wireless Energy Contest Teambuilding
The Wireless Energy Contest will be continuing this week with a teambuilding event. If you have been looking to join the contest but want a team to work with, stop by Scott E040 at 7 to meet up with other folks in the same situation. We will also have some mentors available to answer questions or give feedback on approaches to the design. For more information about the contest check this<https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3kzxskXKDN6QmpReTgybXM5UWM&usp=sharing> out and if you still haven't registered, please contact Bree Glasgow.24<mailto:glasgow.24 at osu.edu> before we go on thanksgiving break.

Wednesday - New Officers needed & Mobile Apps Talk
Entrepreneur and one of our own, Finn Fuller will be giving a talk on how to develop mobile applications for fun and/or profit. There will also be some discussion of how you can interface with hardware to bring your project into the Internet of Things.

We need new officers and soon! On Wednesday, I will also be discussing the officer succession process. It has been streamlined to make sure the best-suited persons can fill the position so if you are interested in leading the club in the future, stop by this meeting or email me at bauer.432 at osu.edu<mailto:bauer.432 at osu.edu> to learn more. Officer openings are as follows:

-        President

-        Treasurer

-        Lab Manager

-        Web Master