[Electronicsclub] Meeting Notice for 4/24: Last Meeting of the Semester

Bauer, Eric C. bauer.432 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Apr 20 23:04:20 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

The last meeting of the spring 2015 semester will be this Friday at 5:30pm in CL120. The topic of the meeting will be sourced from you all! If you have a project that you have been working on for a while, or something you just built at the Makeathon, bring it in and share it! We'll also be talking about how meetings went this semester and what workshops/presentation topics you would like to see in the future. Your input is needed!

There will not be pizza as this will be a relatively shorter meeting but the club officers and I will be heading over to Tommy's Pizza & Subs on the corner of Lane and Neil. We will have a club dinner there and just hang out on the Friday before finals start. The club will not be purchasing food so bring your own cash.

Lab Access:
The CL078 Lab is still on a restricted access policy right now as we re-organize the room and resources from the Makeathon's aftermath. We will have the club open again for Open Lab hours and Full Access members this Friday. We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thanks,

Eric Bauer

The Ohio State University - 2016
Electronics Club - President