[Electronicsclub] Open & Full Lab Restrictions

Bauer, Eric C. bauer.432 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Apr 14 21:41:22 EDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

With the Makeathon occurring this weekend, we will be closing the club room (CL078) to normal open lab access as well as anyone who has previously paid for full lab access. We apologize for the inconvenience, we are just turning it into a command center. The lab will close starting at 5:00pm on Thursday and will reopen Monday morning. If there is anything you need out of the room for the weekend, please grab it before Thursday.

Thanks,

Eric Bauer
The Ohio State University - 2016
Electronics Club - President