[Electronicsclub] Workshop Feedback/Presentation Slides

Halliday, Nickolas J. halliday.70 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Sep 26 15:34:45 EDT 2013

Hey everyone!

Several people were asking for the slides and the handout that were used in last night's workshop. Download links are available in this message. Additionally, we analyzed the schematics for the Arduino Uno and the MintyBoost. Links to those schematics are also available below.

Presentation Slides: https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=AD363D8EDA7331A1!300&authkey=!ANbquchIw5F10xs
Common Schematic Symbols: https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=AD363D8EDA7331A1!299&authkey=!AJOTUDL-MZqgGp8

Arduino Uno: http://arduino.cc/en/uploads/Main/Arduino_Uno_Rev3-schematic.pdf
MintyBoost: http://midnightengineer.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/minty-boost-schematic.jpg

I'm interested in hearing feedback from those who attended the workshop, and also what other topics you'd like to see covered in workshops. If you feel like commenting, please email me directly at: halliday.70 at osu.edu

Thanks!
-Nick

Nick Halliday
President