[Electronicsclub] Circuit Diagram Workship

Halliday, Nickolas J. halliday.70 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Sep 20 13:06:04 EDT 2013

Hello Everyone!

Our first workshop of the semester is finally here!

The workshop will cover circuit diagrams/schematics, including how to read and how to draw them. We will be using IEEE Standard 315, which defines the graphic symbols used in electrical/electronic schematics. This will be a good introduction for those who aren't use to working with circuits on paper.

The intention is to hold this workshop next Wednesday (9/25) or Thursday (9/26), at 6:30PM. Several of you have indicated differing availabilities, so please let me know (directly, at halliday.70 at osu.edu) if you are interested in attending, and which of those days you are available. The workshop will be held on the day that most people can attend, and accommodations will be made so that those who can't make it won't miss out. The location will be determined by the number of people interested, but will likely be in Caldwell or Dreese.

An announcement to club members with full lab access: if you have time in your schedule to host open lab hours, please let me know. I'll like establish a schedule in the next week so that people can start working on things.

-Nick Halliday
President
OSU Electronics Club
Caldwell Lab 078