[Electronicsclub] Spring is Here: New Lab Hours, Send Us Parts Requests

Cory Henderson henderson.522 at osu.edu
Tue Mar 27 16:19:36 EDT 2012

Hey all,

Hope you had a good spring break. First, I would like to say
congratulations to our co-President Dan Brandesky who graduated last week.

I have posted some open lab hours on the google calendar and outside of the
lab itself. They are:
    Tuesday/Thursday: 3:30p-4:30p
    Wednesday/Friday: 12:30p-2:18p
Please note that these are *only for Week 1 (3/26-3/30)*. I will have my
regular lab hours figured out pretty soon. As always, the
calendar<https://sites.google.com/site/electronicsosu/calendar>will
have the up-to-date information.
If these times do not accommodate your schedule, send an e-mail to me and
we can schedule another time as well.

In other news, basic components will be on order by the end of the week.
This will include multiple values of resistors, capacitors (ceramic and
electrolytic), basic BPJ transistors, diodes, digital logic IC's (gates,
555's, etc.), analog IC's (regulators, etc.). If anyone has suggestions for
parts to order, or is in need of parts for a personal project, be sure to
let us know by the end of the week. E-mails regarding this should be sent
to electronicsosu at gmail.com.

A spring meeting is being planned, but a date hasn't been set yet. Another
e-mail will be sent out as soon as that is decided.

I think that is all for now. Another e-mail can be expected sometime next
week with details about the meeting and other fun stuff.

-Cory Henderson
President, Electronics Club at The Ohio State University