[Electronicsclub] OPEN LAB CANCELLED FRIDAY (tomorrow) Feb. 3

Dan Brandesky brandesky.3 at osu.edu
Thu Feb 2 12:41:44 EST 2012

Hi everyone, unfortunately I have to cancel my open lab tomorrow because I
have a conflicting appointment. However, if you were planning on coming in
during that time I will be happy to do a makeup open lab on Saturday if you
want/need, just email me ASAP so I can plan to be there at a particular
time. (I'll be in the lab sometime saturday anyway in the afternoon, but if
you want to come too I have to set a time.) Merry soldering to you all!

--
Dan Brandesky
Electrical Engineering Student, The Ohio State University