[Electronicsclub] Help on guitar project

Cory Henderson henderson.522 at osu.edu
Thu Jun 16 18:09:58 EDT 2011

As far as I know I have no plans. All depends on my work schedule but I will
try for monday
On Jun 16, 2011 10:43 AM, "Joe Staursky" <staursky.2 at buckeyemail.osu.edu>
wrote:
> Ok no problem, what day would work for you? Will you be back by Monday the
27th? Or sometime that week?
> ________________________________
> From: electronicsclub-bounces+staursky.2=buckeyemail.osu.edu@
lists.service.ohio-state.edu [electronicsclub-bounces+staursky.2=
buckeyemail.osu.edu at lists.service.ohio-state.edu] on behalf of Cory
Henderson [henderson.522 at osu.edu]

http://buckeyemail.osu.edu>@lists.service.ohio-state.edu<
http://lists.service.ohio-state.edu> [electronicsclub-bounces+staursky.2=
buckeyemail.osu.edu<http://buckeyemail.osu.edu>@lists.service.ohio-state.edu
<http://lists.service.ohio-state.edu>] on behalf of Joe Staursky [
staursky.2 at buckeyemail.osu.edu<mailto:staursky.2 at buckeyemail.osu.edu>]
>> Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 10:29 PM
>> To: OSU Electronics Club Listserv
>> Subject: Re: [Electronicsclub] Help on guitar project
>>
>> Its just something I would like do for educational/experimenting
purposes, not anything that is sponsored by school if that's what you mean.
electronicsclub-bounces at lists.service.ohio-state.edu>] on behalf of Daniel
Zeleznikar [zeleznikar.2 at osu.edu<mailto:zeleznikar.2 at osu.edu>]

staursky.2 at buckeyemail.osu.edu<mailto:staursky.2 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
><mailto:staursky.2 at buckeyemail.osu.edu<mailto:
staursky.2 at buckeyemail.osu.edu>>> wrote:
>> Would anyone be interested in working on a guitar? I have a couple of
guitars I would like to work on/upgrade and one is a pawnshop special that i
don't mind tearing apart. I'm really just interested in applying what I
learned from my ECE classes to the guitar. This site
http://www.guitarelectronics.com/category/wiring_resources_guitar_wiring_diagrams.guitar_wiring_mods/shows
some projects we could possibly work on; although we could also come
up with our own. I have only taken ECE205 and ECE261 so my knowledge in ECE
is pretty entry level and I would be more confident if someone could help
guide me or help me understand how the electronics work. I have been playing
guitar for around 6-7 years so I'm knowledgeable on the guitar and know what
kind of sound/tone I'm looking for. I have a soldering iron and the spare
parts needed to work on this, so if your interested let me know.

http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/electric-guitar1.htm