[Electronicsclub] Over the summer

Cory Henderson henderson.522 at osu.edu
Sat Jun 4 22:19:50 EDT 2011

You should be fine leaving your things in caldwell. A few of us are actually
staying over the summer anyway. If you want to leave your contact
information by your things, we can let you know if something does indeed
come up and we need to move your things. Let me know if you have any more
questions.

-Cory Henderson