[Drupal] May Drupal Users Group Meeting

Dale, Eva dale.36 at osu.edu
Mon Apr 24 11:50:54 EDT 2023

The Drupal Users Group is back!
We've had a long break but it's time to start this back. Lots of great topics to cover in our May 18 meeting.

Zoom meeting link
https://osu.zoom.us/j/92707872006?pwd=Z3VPN3JCM0s5RWIrRDZpWTVqdGdtdz09

Buckeye UX Design System
We'll start with a tour of the Buckeye UX Design System (https://bux.osu.edu/).
There has been a lot of work done on this resource since the last time we introduced it to the group. Moe Buckley and Eva Dale will be giving a walkthrough of this tool along with our partners in University Marketing (Ryan Judy, Kelli Chesler, and Pat Kastner).

DrupalCon Pittsburgh
We'll also be checking in to see who is planning to go to DrupalCon this year. It is happening in Pittsburgh June 5-8.
https://events.drupal.org/pittsburgh2023

Drupal/Wordpress Hosting
We now have a university contract with Pantheon to host Drupal and Wordpress sites. Reach out to Eva Dale (dale.36 at osu.edu) if you would like more details about this. There will be a quick overview in the meeting.

Drupal Migrations
We'll open up the floor if there are any questions/issues people want to bring up about Drupal 7 migrations and Drupal 10 adoption.

Drupal Users Group Team
Quick reminder that we have moved our group conversation off Slack and onto Teams.
Here is a link to the Drupal Users Group Team<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/team/19%3aleE70CxV3Dwnji0o-WfR8lTxZZpQhb02YFr0x9ZVFgY1%40thread.tacv2/conversations?groupId=9ea9fb61-607c-4a9e-a695-096ce8d224ad&tenantId=eb095636-1052-4895-952b-1ff9df1d1121>.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

-Eva Dale