[Drupal] Recording of Custom Content Entities

Hopkins-Lutz, Richard hopkins-lutz.1 at osu.edu
Tue Mar 9 09:24:02 EST 2021

Hey all:

Here is the recording of the Zoom from Monday (shared out of OneDrive. If you have any questions or want to schedule a Q&A, let me know. I aincludingthe ZOom share link and the link out of my OneDrive:

Meeting Recording:
https://osu.zoom.us/rec/share/D4LcH8lcM_UI_uWkIllKHOZhMgIqRISoqjvw2pc3XTNubBS0mj0Ip6JONzw7r5i0.9V9CXWTJyIFQuuc8

OneDrive:

[https://outlook-2.cdn.office.net/assets/mail/file-icon/png/folder_16x16.png]3-8-2021 Custom Content Entities<https://buckeyemailosu-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/hopkins-lutz_1_osu_edu/Eqcpm9B2d6xBsp6bfFcqq3oBj0gxRqcLDKH2qSnfrYLD6Q?e=hnSYDV>

[The Ohio State University]
Richard Hopkins-Lutz
Web Services Manager
College of Engineering Engineering Technology Services
hopkins-lutz.1 at osu.edu<mailto:hopkins-lutz.1 at osu.edu> osu.edu<http://osu.edu/>
He/Him/His/Mr.