[Drupal] June Drupal Meetup

Little, Jason P. little.129 at osu.edu
Tue Jun 22 17:42:34 EDT 2021

Just an announcement for the Drupal meetup this Thursday.

When
Thursday 6/24 @ 3pm

Where
Zoom! Zoom!! Zoom!!!
https://osu.zoom.us/j/95134181013?pwd=YklVVmpabHQwazdubmJEVkl1ZHNyUT09

Topics
Upgraded to Drupal 9
Marketing will present our experience upgrading our core distribution sites (~28) from D8 to D9 on Pantheon. This will include an overview of some of the prep work to do before starting your upgrade, using the upgrade status module to check for compatibility, and some tips on navigating Pantheon's D9 support (including getting MariaDB 10.4).

This will probably take about 30 minutes. Any other short topics are welcome. Otherwise we'll have open discussion afterwards.

Best,
Jason