[Drupal] Hello, new to OSU and Drupal

Jakub Suchy jakub.suchy at acquia.com
Fri Jul 16 11:40:00 EDT 2021

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://support.acquia.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500005697422-Upgrading-from-PHP-7-3-to-7-4__;!!KGKeukY!g0yAy3efwiOCnX2u19uEvrwehbYrkTvg1A_Lwbeg0y6pWtFg3MRRxV4MrOucDKeTXQ$

Here’s an article with step-by-step instructions how to upgrade. for
pantheon size I’m sure they have instructions as well although the Drupal
portion will be exactly the same.

m: +1 917 903 1154 | e: jakub.suchy at acquia.com

/ THE OPEN DIGITAL EXPERIENCE <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.acquia.com/__;!!KGKeukY!g0yAy3efwiOCnX2u19uEvrwehbYrkTvg1A_Lwbeg0y6pWtFg3MRRxV4MrOvX7PW97A$ >PLATFORM