[Drupal] Drupal Digest, Vol 109, Issue 1

Shaw, James James.Shaw at osumc.edu
Fri Jul 16 10:23:39 EDT 2021

Richard,

Thank you too for such a great rundown on the environment here within OSU, your personal experience to my questions and the information regarding the monthly community meetings.

Fortunately we are a small shop with <10 Drupal sites; so when I hear that you are managing ~300 and many of those being Drupal 7 sites, I feel that I have some breathing room.

I'll try not to spam the list further at this time, but thanks again to you and those that have replied.  It is very appreciated!

Regards,

Dan