[Drupal] Drupal Users Group Meeting-March

Dale, Eva dale.36 at osu.edu
Wed Mar 25 11:49:43 EDT 2020

We have two last minute add ons to our March meeting
Jason Little / Overview on the cantstopcolumbus group helping with the COVID crisis
Jakub Suchy, Acquia / Cohesion is a low-code, Drupal add-on available for Acquia customers

-----------------------------
Hello everyone!

Hope everyone is doing well and adjusting to remote work.

We are going to turn the March Drupal Users Group meeting into a Zoom meeting. We would love to have you join us.
https://osu.zoom.us/j/104139835

Agenda
Jason Little / Overview on the cantstopcolumbus group helping with the COVID crisis
Jakub Suchy / Cohesion is a low-code, Drupal add-on available for Acquia customers
Chris Wallace / Creating Drupal Form Manager training videos
Eva Dale / Drupal 8 Emergency Message Module

After the presentations/announcements are done we can open the floor to any topics that people would like to bring up.

thanks,
Eva

------------------------------------

 Eva Dale is inviting you to a scheduled CarmenZoom meeting.

Topic: March Drupal Users Group Meeting
Time: Mar 26, 2020 03:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://osu.zoom.us/j/104139835

One tap mobile
+16468769923,,104139835# US (New York)
+13126266799,,104139835# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 253 215 8782 US
        +1 301 715 8592 US
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 104 139 835
Find your local number: https://osu.zoom.us/u/arhic7eUt

Join by SIP
104139835 at zoomcrc.com

Join by H.323
162.255.37.11 (US West)
162.255.36.11 (US East)
221.122.88.195 (China)
115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai)
115.114.115.7 (India Hyderabad)
213.19.144.110 (EMEA)
103.122.166.55 (Australia)
209.9.211.110 (Hong Kong)
64.211.144.160 (Brazil)
69.174.57.160 (Canada)
207.226.132.110 (Japan)
Meeting ID: 104 139 835

The Ohio State University

CarmenZoom is supported by the Office of Distance Education and eLearning: http://odee.osu.edu/

CarmenZoom resources https://resourcecenter.odee.osu.edu/carmenzoom
Email: carmenzoom at osu.edu
Phone: 614-688-HELP (4357)

If you have a disability and experience difficulty accessing this content, contact the Accessibility Help Line at 614-292-5000 or Text Telephone for the Deaf at 614-688-8743.