[Drupal] Drupal Meetup - June Edition

Little, Jason P. little.129 at osu.edu
Wed Jun 24 19:11:16 EDT 2020

The next Drupal meetup is tomorrow (Thursday) and we’ll have a presentation connecting Drupal, continuous integration, Gitlab, and AWS followed by open discussion.

Thursday @ 3:00pm on Zoom
https://osu.zoom.us/j/91906980495
Drupal Continuous Integration

  *   Adding Simple CI builds to a Drupal module.
  *   Quick look at a more complex build process.

How to Setup Autoscaling Gitlab CI Runners in AWS in 10 Minutes

  *   CloudFormation makes it turnkey.
  *   Costs to run. It’s cheaper than you think.
  *   A sponsored runner for the “osu” group on UCR.

If I have time, tips and tricks for navigating AWS at OSU.

  *   How we use AWS.
  *   Requesting accounts.
  *   Using SSO credentials.
  *   Buying reserved instances.