[Drupal] Drupal Users Group Meeting - September

Dale, Eva dale.36 at osu.edu
Mon Sep 23 11:16:47 EDT 2019

Hello Drupal Users Group!

This Thursday we will have two live video presentations that will be led by David Needham and Steve Persch from Pantheon. I think both presentations should have a lot to offer. I have met with Steve in the past and found him to be a great person to learn from.
Note that our meetings are now in Ramseyer Hall.

Layout Builder - David Needham
https://pantheon.io/team/david-needham

1,001 CI Builds: The story of Drupal 7 to 8 migration - Steve Persch
https://pantheon.io/team/steve-persch

Bring snacks/drinks to share with the group.

thanks!