[Drupal] May 30 - Drupal User's Group

Dale, Eva dale.36 at osu.edu
Wed May 29 11:22:29 EDT 2019

Hello Drupal Users!

For our May meeting we are going to do the Solution Room format. This is an exercise a few of us participated in during the Higher Ed Summit in Seattle

Solution Room Instructions
During this session, participants will follow the "Solution Room" format to solicit peer-supported advice and brainstorm solutions to individuals' most pressing technical problems.
The suggested format for a Solution Room is that each participant will be given time to think of a challenge they are facing. Participants are then divided into groups of 6-8 and each person takes it in turns to present their problem and have it brainstormed by the group in short cycles.

Bring a problem for the group to help you solve!

Sign up to bring drinks/snacks:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/508054AADA82CA64-drupal11

Thursday, May 30
3 pm - 4:30 pm
141 Sullivant Hall

thanks!

-Eva

Eva Dujardin Dale
Web Services Director
The Ohio State University
College of Arts and Sciences Technology Services
408 Mendenhall Laboratory
(614) 688-4541 Office
dale.36 at osu.edu<mailto:dale.36 at osu.edu>