[Drupal] Drupal Users Group - Thursday, August 30

Dale, Eva dale.36 at osu.edu
Wed Aug 29 15:55:11 EDT 2018

Hello Drupal Users!

Sorry for the last-minute announcement.
The next Drupal Users Group is tomorrow, Thursday, August 30.

This month we will cover the following topics:

Conditional Webforms / John Gladden
How to ask new questions based on previous answers.
https://www.drupal.org/project/webform

An Intro to JSON Api / Jason Little
The best turnkey API for Drupal imaginable is coming to Drupal core (8.7).
https://www.drupal.org/project/jsonapi

Digital Experience Workgroup (DXW) Code/CMS Group
Overview mission of this group and what we are looking to accomplish.

Open Talk
Questions and topics that people would like to cover

Thursday, August 30
3pm - 4:30 pm
141 Sullivant Hall
Sign up Form
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/508054aada82ca64-drupal4
thanks!
-Eva Dale and Jason Little

Eva Dujardin Dale
Web Services Director
The Ohio State University
College of Arts and Sciences Technology Services
408 Mendenhall Laboratory
(614) 688-4541 Office
dale.36 at osu.edu<mailto:dale.36 at osu.edu>