[Drupal] Call for Lightning Talks

Little, Jason P. little.129 at osu.edu
Fri Apr 20 10:06:59 EDT 2018

The topic for the next Drupal Meetup is Highlights from DrupalCon and we need your help.

Please signup to give a lightning talk or to bring snacks.
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/508054aada82ca64-drupal

Lightning talks can be 5-10 minutes and can cover anything: content, design, development, ops, business, community, favorite haikus, etc. All talks are welcome and encouraged.

If you didn’t go to DrupalCon or don’t have anything to present, checkout the DrupalCon website where *all* the sessions can be watched online.
https://events.drupal.org/nashville2018/schedule/mine/2018-04-10

We’ll send out the schedule of signed up talks a couple days before the meetup which is…

Thursday 4/26 | 300-430pm
141 Sullivant Hall Collaboratory

-Drupal Users Group organizers
Eva Dale