[Drupal] Level 10 Event

Jason Little jasonlttl at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 16:29:19 EDT 2016

Tom McCracken, director at Level 10, is coming to town next friday to talk
about Open Enterprise and it’s more “results oriented” features. You can
RSVP to the event at the link below.

http://www.resultsorientedweb.com/event/columbus-row-meetup (eventbrite)

Friday, Sept 16 @ Bucca di Beppo downtown

6pm: Networking, Drinks, & Hors d'Oeuvres

7pm: Presentation

8pm: More Networking

---

I’ve never used OpenEnterprise myself, but, at least from the outside,
they’ve been doing some of the more interesting work in content analysis,
seo, analytics-that-get-used, and other areas geared at making sites not
just more functional but more effective, something most of us have
struggled with for lots of reasons.

For example, the content analysis module they wrote hooks into other
modules to:

   -

   Grade readability using standardized algorithms
   -

   Validate HTML
   -

   Analyze content for keywords / auto-tagging
   -

   And various other SEO things

https://www.drupal.org/project/contentanalysis

Their intelligence product, which provides usable in-CMS analytics metrics
to editors, is also kinda interesting although it’s tied to their services.
http://getlevelten.com/intel

Best,
Jason Little

Some of you know me, while others may not, as that geek that writes all