[Drupal] no meetup today / retirement

Little, Jason little.129 at osu.edu
Thu Oct 8 11:19:54 EDT 2015

Unfortunately, I got my dates mixed up and thought the second thursday was next week, so no Drupal meetup today.

In other news, I put my two weeks notice in and will be leaving OSU, technically "retiring". My last day is Friday Oct 16.

The fine folks from ODEE have agreed to step up and take over coordination of the Drupal meetup with Pat Leonard and Chris Gross taking the lead. I'm sure they would appreciate any and all help from others.
https://drupal.osu.edu/people/gross.364
https://drupal.osu.edu/people/leonard.56

In case anyone's curious, I'll be finishing up my MBA in SP16 and figured it would be nice to take a little bit of a break to figure out what to do next.

It's been great working with all of you over the years. I think I'll miss folks from the Drupal and Developer meetups most. Thanks to all of you for being awesome people.

Best,
Jason Little
Engineering

Personal Contact Info